Abrasion by minerals is the most common form ofwear.
- It is caused by hard particles moving over a surface.
- In general, these are mineral particles (sand, ore, coal, cement oxides etc.)
- These particles are usually harder than the metal surface (part) undergoing the abrasive wear.
Mineral abrasion on sand mixer
Abrasion on mining equipment
Typical applications subject to mineral abrasion
- Bulldozer and grader blades
- Coal feeder screws ,
- Coal crusher rolls ,Cement and Concrete Pumps
- Conveyor screws
- Dragline buckets & dredging pump bodies
- Earthmoving and Mining equipment
- Exhaust fans
- Mixer blades & paddles
- Muller ploughs
- Ripper teeth
- Shovel and dragline buckets
- Shredder Knives &hammers
- Screw conveyors
- Sugar cane cutting knives and rolls
The following products have proven extremely effective for wear protection of the above mentioned applications
|630 – SMAW
|High Chromium (29%) carbide alloy (our best seller)
For wear protection in cement works, earthmoving, quarries, steelworks,
|High Chrome, Niobium, Vanadium Alloy
For hard facing of parts subject to high abrasion, heat, and corrosion.
APPLICATION FOR ANTI WEAR PROTECTION
For Earthmoving Bucket Protection
Protection of Mining Equipment
For increasing lifetime of Crusher rolls
Coal grinding roller hardfacing